Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm waiting....

Lately I keep letting my mind think of the future...and I think of all of the wonderful things that it has to come (or if there are going to be wonderful things).

But what I really need is to live in the moment and not be anxious about the future, because I know that God has something planned for me! Something that is way better than what I could ever dream about!

God isn't finished with me! And he is just waiting for the right moment to put these events in my life! And more than likely...I'm still not ready and that's why he's waiting!

I just need to relax and live life to the fullest and stop worrying about what might happen, and just live what is happening!

Phillipians 4:6
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything with prayer and petition present your request to God."

No comments: