There's only six more days until I go on vacation to my absolute favorite beach!!!!! I can't wait, it'll be so much fun!
But, every time that I think about how close the date is until the beach....I think about how much closer the date is until I start the next chapter in my life. Yep, that's right tomorrow I start college. And all I can think is "I'm not ready yet!", "Will I be able to pay attention?", or "What happens if the call on me?". I'm just not ready yet! I've never taken a class in my life! Everyone tells me I will do fine...But will I?
This week I am going to do this! And I am going to try and make it as stress free as possible!
God, this week I will need you by my side! To help me through the stress of doing something new! I know you can get me through!!!
December/End-of-the-Year Wrap-Up
4 years ago

1 comment:
Oh yes Sierra, God is there walking every step with you....remember to turn and give Him a smile....He loves and cares for you sooooo much!!!! So in your thoughts include His words and talk to Him....He will pull you though this unknown territory. ....remember to look up and smile..... I love you!
Post a Comment