God is blessing me in so many ways right now...
Recently I have turned one of my class grades from a D to what is now an A...
The rest of my classes are going good as well...
I have just received a new job that is actually going to be very beneficial to me (unlike my past job)...
I am becoming happy with who I am in this world...
I am not worrying what my life is going to end up being...
I am just living every day happily!
God is showing me how powerful he is in so many ways and I am being so blessed by Him!
December/End-of-the-Year Wrap-Up
4 years ago

5 comments:
Aw this was so nice to read, Sierra!
<3
I'm glad you liked it...I kinda enjoy writing on here because I can be myself more because I don't think anyone reads it. We should totally blog more!
i know! Let do it!
Yes, please blog more!! :)
I love to see what you have to share, by the way. No judgment here. :)
Post a Comment