Sunday, September 6, 2009

An Evening at Lion's Lake

On Friday night we went to Lion's Lake to watch the boys go fishing. Look at that handsome man!


So the girls and I decided to go on a walk.
Little monkeys.

The sky was beautiful that evening.
Bonbon and I.
Then we decided to play soccer, so the girls did a rock, paper, scissors to see who got the first kick (I was a ref.).
Fun!
Nellie at the top of the goal.
Look at my fiercely long hair!
Then at the end of the night we went back to my Mom and the boys.

6 comments:

The Rat Life said...

The Sky was so beautiful that night... I so needed that time out to just enjoy what nature has to give to feed the weary soul. You did a great job capturing pictures of the sky...Love all your pics. (I don't care what your brother says :) )

The Rat Life said...

The Sky was so beautiful that night... I so needed that time out to just enjoy what nature has to give to feed the weary soul. You did a great job capturing pictures of the sky...Love all your pics. (I don't care what your brother says :) )

The Rat Life said...

Sorry I double commented...

Desirei long said...

that looked like it was fun

Alena said...

Nice pictures! I love fishing!Looks like a lot of fun. We used to go to Lions lake all the time...not sure why we dont go as much. I realy like the one with the younger two in the tree.

Alena said...

I love the long hair!