Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bachelorette Party #1

This technically wasn't a Bachelorette Party, it was more of a final sleepover for my younger sisters since they won't be able to participate in the actual Bachelorette party that will take place tomorrow night. Well, anyways all of us girls who took part in this sleepover had so much fun, and I had a lot of fun planning it for my older sister. So here's a bunch of pictures from that night. Enjoy.

Brown and blue decorations (Her wedding colors).

Our many snacks and a menu for our favorite chinese food restaurant.
Surprise!
And what's a sleepover without chocolate masks. Seriously it felt like we were putting melted chocolate bars on our faces. They smelled so AMAZING!
Fun, fun!
Goofy girls!


After all the fun activities we watched the new movie 17 Again.

And then while we were having our fun, the boys got to play Mario Kart on Wii.

4 comments:

Alena said...

Oh Man! this looks so fun! I have never done those mask things before but you guys look way cool with them on! Ha!

Alena said...

...Also I love the colors for the wedding.

Boquinha said...

How FUN! I love it! Your family is so cool. Is that Desi? I can't figure out who the other person is with that stuff on your faces. :P

Swawa said...

Thanks Alena, the masks are so much fun. And yes Boquinha that is Desi.