Well there is exactly 13 days till Christmas and I'm super syked. Last week I made Spritz cookkies with Nellie, and today I have been making some thumbprint cookies. So I figured I would show some pictures. Have fun.
I guess I'll start by showing us making the Spritz cookies from last week since I seem to always need to do things in order. So here I am working on turning the cookie press while Nellie sprinkles colored sugar over the them.


Don't they look good.
Apparently Bonnie B likes them.
Now moving on to the cookies I made today. Sadly our camera's batteries were dead while the girls and I were making the cookies, so I only have pics of the finished product. 



December/End-of-the-Year Wrap-Up
4 years ago

1 comment:
Kate and I are DROOLING over those cookies! We're a bunch of cookie mosters around here and we can vouch for how good your cookies are--they're great!
Post a Comment