Monday, November 10, 2008

Early Christmas gift.

As I'm pretty sure you know from earlier blog posts, I got some original Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls for my birthday which I've always wanted(and I'm pretty sure they are from 1967). Well now my dad and mom have found a beautiful toy box that was original from between the 60's and 70's. My original thought of where to put my doll's would have been just on a shelf, but don't they look much nicer on this toybox? This is a side view which by the way is the same pic on the other side. And now I have a much better place for my collection also. Thanks dad and mom.

5 comments:

The Rat Life said...

Your Welcome
We Love You!

Boquinha said...

How fun! That is great! Sounds like they've found all kinds of neat things!

a skateboarder who plays guitar. said...

Did you know that mom pictures us as Raggedy Ann and Andy?

joi said...

hey beautiful! this is an awesome awesome christmas present! i love it.

p.s.
this is tarah : )

Swawa said...

I love you too Rat Life. Yes Boquinha they seem to find neat stuff all the time. No SWPG I didn't know that, that's funny huh. Thanks beautiful, I love it too.